Marketing Director Mobile Games Canada Ref 1895
We are working with a fantastic mobile game development studio based in Vancouver who are seeking an exceptional and passionate Marketing Director to join their team and help drive forward their marketing strategies and user acquisition. You will be given the opportunity to help the studio launch their exciting upcoming mobile titles.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring product marketing reaches the target audience
- Helping to drive forward in-game purchases
- Developing User Acquisition campaigns
- Analysis of both creative and marketing data
- Testing different ad types
- Setting the marketing and attribution tools
- Taking market data and using it to determine the best brands, products and themes
- Developing consumer insights
- Carrying out LTV and k-factor analyses
- Supplying ad monetisation strategies
- Company and product PR
- Keeping up to date with F2P monetisation and user acquisition trends
Who you are
- 3+ years in the games industry as a Senior UA Manager/Marketing Director/Marketing Manager
- 1+ globally released iOS/Android title under your belt
- Understanding of core product opportunities
- Data, attribution and mediation tools e.g. DeltaDNA, ironSource, Appsflyer...
- Previous experience managing a large UA/marketing budget
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Idle/simulation game experience a bonus
This studio offers a competitive salary, health and dental care plans, flexible working hours, a fantastic location based in Vancouver and a comfortable, collaborative working environment.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1895.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.