Lead QA Tester AAA Games South UK Ref 1599
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Lead QA Tester to join their team. It is essential for this role that you have previously shipped multiple AAA titles.
What will you be doing?
- Leading and managing the QA team
- Laying out the project QA vision from production to post-launch
- Ensuring the plan schedule is kept on track
- Bug tracking database maintenance and process management
- Automated testing management
Who you are
- Previous experience in a Lead, QA Manager/Director position
- Several released AAA titles
- Previous testing on multiple platforms including PC and console
- PC compatibility testing management
- MS Office
- TCRs and TRCs
- Localisation pipelines establishment and management
- Game development understanding
- Previous experience implementing test plans
- Usability testing
- CSS/C#/C++ a bonus
- Network technologues and debugging skills a bonus
- Python, Ruby, Perl...a bonus
- Degree in a technical/game related subject a bonus
- TeamCity/Tableau/Kibana/Visual Studio/UE4 a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, an excellent pension and annual bonus scheme, 25 days of paid holiday and great relocation support.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1599.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.