Community Manager Indie Game Studio France Ref 1590
We are working with an indie game studio based in France who is looking for a Community Manager to join their team and work on their exciting new project.
What will you be doing?
- Forum animation and moderation
- Building and managing social network communications
- Key messaging, reactive messaging, FAQs...
- Influencer program management
- Proposing global engagement initiatives
- Reporting on community trends and building surveys for user feedback analysis
- In-game news and Live Event management
Who you are
- 4+ years' previous experience in a similar role
- Interpersonal and communication skills
We value our staff and believe in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1590.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.