Associate QA Manager Cross Platform Games Yorkshire UK Ref 1536
We are working with a cross platform game studio based in Yorkshire, UK who is looking for an Associate QA Manager to join their expanding team during their record period of growth.
What will you be doing?
- Organising multiple QA processes from beginning to end
- Overseeing the performance and focus of testers
- Bug database and test plan usage
- Mentoring other members of the team
- Ensuring defect-free titles
- Risk assessment
- Bug analysis reporting
- Evaluating game functionality
Who you are
- 2+ years' QA Management in the games industry
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, a great work environment, brilliant work outings and fantastic opportunities to progress your career.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1536.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.