Lead QA Analyst - Yorkshire UK Ref 1350
Our client is lookingfor a Lead QA Analyst to join their growing, successful team based in Yorkshire UK.After years of record success our client is now working on new, exciting gamesthat you could get involved in.
In this role youwill;
· Planand organise teams effectively based on the workload and level of task to beset, coordinate and monitor the progression of the team
- Collaborate and work closely with development teams and external QA to identify, report and recreate bugs, attend development calls, ensure the highest quality outcomes
- Follow test plans and test for functionality, performance and compatibility with systems
- Reproduce bugs and defects in games, investigating and verifying fixes before the games are released
· Experiencein a computer game development and/or studio environment
· Experienceworking on at least one game as the lead QA from start to finish developmentand release
· Toeffectively work with and understand essential requirements from thedevelopment team as well as to confidently lead meetings and tasks
· Experienceleading and mentoring members of staff
Please send your CV as aword document referencing 1350 to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity anddon't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.