Lead QA Analyst - Yorkshire UK Ref 1350
Our client is looking for a Lead QA Analyst to join their growing, successful team based in Yorkshire UK.After years of record success our client is now working on new, exciting games that you could get involved in.
In this role you will;
- Plan and organise teams effectively based on the workload and level of task to beset, coordinate and monitor the progression of the team
- Collaborate and work closely with development teams and external QA to identify, report and recreate bugs, attend development calls, ensure the highest quality outcomes
- Follow test plans and test for functionality, performance and compatibility with systems
- Reproduce bugs and defects in games, investigating and verifying fixes before the games are released
- Experience in a computer game development and/or studio environment
- Experience working on at least one game as the lead QA from start to finish development and release
- To effectively work with and understand essential requirements from the development team as well as to confidently lead meetings and tasks
- Experience leading and mentoring members of staff
Please send your CV as a word document referencing 1350 to email@example.com to apply!
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.