Data Analyst - F2P Games Studio - UK Ref 1669
Our client is a major games studio based in the NW of England. We seek a proven Data Analyst to join our already successful team.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize business and information needs to track and report.
• Direct the data capture requirements from within the game team, owning strategic insights to understand the impact of design / product decisions on game quality and health.
• Analyse game telemetry and qualitative feedback to test and monitor gameplay in order to provide insight on how game features and content are impacting the overall player experience.
• Design A/B experiments to test acquisition, engagement, and monetization strategies.
• Perform ad hoc analyses regularly.
• Identify and clearly articulate conclusions and recommendations drawn from data, both in person and through digital presentation.
• Design and maintain customised reports to the required needs of the audience, Executives, Production, Game developers etc.
• Work closely with the Business Intelligence and IT Operations teams to ensure underlying infrastructure is suitable for Business Intelligence reporting requirements.
• Keep abreast of current practices, techniques and tools within Business Intelligence and gaming trends to foster product improvement within the studio.
• 3+ years of relevant analytical and technical experience with the ability to uncover patterns of behaviour and relationships.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in data mining & statistics, including querying large, complex data sets.
• Experience with data visualization and statistical packages.
• Ability to draw and present conclusions based on information from different sources.
• Ability to convey potentially complex messages in a simple and straightforward manner.
• An enquiring mind and self-starter attitude with the confidence to challenge the way we do things and bring innovation to our products.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with proven experience to manage and prioritise a changeable workload.
• Team player and self starter with the confidence and ability to work with all disciplines within the business.
• A passion for gaming.
CV to email@example.com to apply quoting reference 1669. We are an equal opps recruitment agency and don't discriminate; We are GDPR compliant.