Our client is a leading developer and publisher of mobile and web based games. We seek a proven Producer to join our dynamic and successful team.
As Game Producer you will help produce and grow our portfolio of mobile and social games. Actively shape and drive the vision for the business around our portfolio alongside our head of Product.
What will you do
- Drive and implement the company vision around multiple game productions
- Create and measure the product roadmap including milestone plan, strategic objectives and priorities
- Report and represent the production status, progress, risk and mitigations to key partners
- Make concepts, wireframes, and user flows to visualize ideas and build and drive product decisions
- Deliver game products that are ready to be live produced and operated
- Communicate product vision and priorities in a compelling and clear way to the teams, product managers...
- Use game data to make product decisions
- Work alongside the VP of Product
Who are you?
- 3+ years of professional experience in games production
- A published mobile games title under your belt
- P&L and operating budgets experience
- Love of user-centered product design and quality
- Agile/Scrum and the role of a Product Owner in rapid iteration and experimentation (build, measure, learn cycles)
- Work under pressure and in complex, dynamic production and business environments
- Can design and implement efficient production pipelines for use during and after release
- English, knowledge of German is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are GDPR compliant.
To apply send word document CV to firstname.lastname@example.org reference 835.