Associate Producer Indie Games, France Ref 2214
We areworking with a fantastic game studio based in the South of France who islooking for an Associate Producer to join their team and work on theirhit action title for PC. They’re looking for an excellent communicator,who understands the game development process well, and is able to manage andmaintain JIRA projects ensuring production is on track for their team! Fluentin French and English.
What you’ll be doing:
- Checking on the everyday tasks of the production team and their progress
- Reporting such progress regularly
- Updating the online task tracking
- Helping team members use the task tracking and data sharing tools
- Maintain the production planning in accordance to the tasks at hand
- Setting up reviews and validation when needed based on established pipelines
- Maintaining the knowledge database of the project
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Associate Producer or similar and worked on at least 1 released title
- Must have strong Jira experience, and good ability to create report views as well as scripting
- Must have good Confluence skills
- Fluent in both French and English
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite or similar
- Ability to work well with others, and have a flexible attitude
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and enjoy managing and tracking production
This is a fantasticopportunity to join a successful game studio and work in a beautiful city inthe South of France. This studio offers a great work-life balance, acompetitive salary and a collaborative working environment.
Pleasee-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2214.
We are anequal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPRcompliant.