Lead Game Designer Mobile F2P, Spain Ref 2195
Fantastic mobile game studio based in the beautiful city of Barcelona, seeks a passionate Lead Game Designer to join their studio. Work on their successful mobile game titles. You will be an integral member of the design team, leading the other designers and helping to provide the best user experiences to the studio's huge player base, but also chipping in when needed with your strong design specialist skills!
What you’ll be doing:
- High-level design documentation, mockups, user flows
- Game idea generation, testing, global launch
- Accountability for creative ideation, systems design, feature crafting
- Translating high-level goals into manageable low-level specifications
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers, artists and UI/UX
- Work with data and marketing, so features are released based on sound data values
Who you are?
- 4+ years in the games industry in a design role
- 1+ years' experience working on a live game in a design role
- 1+ shipped F2P mobile title under your belt as a Senior Game Designer or similar
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the mobile games market including trends and competition, casual or similar games particularly
- Track record of design of deeply engaging mobile gaming player experiences
- Leadership skills
- Great annual leave policy (and what better in a location by the sea!)
- Newest devices!
- Fun perks that support happy healthy team members – gym, lunches, snacks etc.
- Various development support courses, training etc.
- Team fun (when allowed again) events, games etc. and MUCH MORE!
To be considered, please submit a copy ofyour latest CV in .doc or .docx to email@example.com Ref 2195 today!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.