Senior Producer AAA Unreal studio SW, UK Ref 2191
Fantastic opportunity for skilled Producer with single-player AAA studio experience to join a talented and creative team, based in a beautiful SW England coastline location offering a fantastic work-life balance and work on one of their game titles! Join a creative and ambitious team developing and deliver world-class game experiences for their players. This role will cover from current development to delivery and post-release managing deliverables within budget and on time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing schedules and workloads, as well as risk management
- Tracking any overestimate work, reassessing scope as sprints proceed
- Interdisciplinary point of contact for communication.
- Run, manage and track development Project Management.
- Manage and identify staffing requirements
- Research and competitive analysis to inform and improve pipeline and process
- Organize and manage development tracking and report project progress to a wide range of audiences
- Subcontractor interaction, forecast planning and tracking.
What we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 1 shipped title experience, as Producer with PC or Console platforms and a strong preference for single-player game experience
- Must have strong experience with software development practices
- A great team player, who is motivating with a positive nature and influence, and who works well with a diverse team
- Strong JIRA or similar experience
- Excellent MSOffice; Excel and Word in particular
- Great track record of managing successful teams
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Would be great if you have an understanding of Unreal Engine and production experience on multiplayer FPS titles
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Supportive team, offering flexibility around core hours
- Great work-life balance and supportive team
- Lovely location
Application Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2191.
Weare an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.