Producer AAA Studio North West UK Ref 1965
Top team looking for a Producer with excellent project management skills to join them on their next project – next generation consoles!
This role is well suited to an experienced Producer up for their next AAA challenge. Bring your proven production experience within the games industry and excellent communication skills to this award-winning team!
What will you be doing?
- Managing full development lifecycle, pre-production to release
- Management of internal production development
- Project managing development disciplines
What we’re looking for?
- Good current experience project managing multiple development disciplines as well as strong Agile PM techniques and understanding
- Experience with PM Software such as Jira, Hansoft,Trello
- Must have the ability to work well within a team and also take accountability to complete tasks unsupervised, too
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
In return, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to working with a winning team who are passionate and reward passion and success! Flexible working hours, great work-life balance, training, subsided lunches, free snacks& great coffee! An awesome team culture and opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best!
If this sounds like your dream job and your next move, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today quoting reference 1965.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.