QA Analysts AAA Game Studio Dev Team NW, UK Ref 2072
We are working with a top-tier AAA game studio team based in the NW of the UK, who are looking for a QA Analyst to join their development team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in their impressive and scenic studio setting and develop your skills in an AAA environment on this large-scale title!
Based NW, UK
What will you be doing?
- Manual and automated test results
- Validate, test prototypes,game components, feature, systems and assets.
- Attending project reviews
- Daily scrum meetings.
- Assess user stories and design specs prior to development.
- Monitor continuous integration and game telemetry output.
- Defect reproduction steps, root cause analysis and defect prioritization guidance.
Skills & experience required:
- Completed university degree or equivalent Computer Science / Game Design or Development
- No less than 3 years current relevant gaming QA experience.
- ISTQB Certified Tester is preferred.
- Good current working knowledge of software testing concepts and development process as well as a strong technical understanding of the game software space, an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of issue and test management systems: JIRA, Confluence TestRail etc.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Analytical, logical and methodical approach to tasks.
We offer a great working environment and believe in promotion from within.
How to apply
Please send your CV ideally in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 2072.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.