C++ Technical Director Games Studio SE England Ref 2050
We are working with a leading game studio based in the South East England who is looking for a C++ Technical Director to join their team and work on a diverse range of projects.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining and developing new as well as existing projects
- Code reviews
- Taking responsibility for systems and features
- Managing project proposals
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team to ensure quality and deadlines are met
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Leading client communications
- 8+ years as a Lead Programmer/Technical Director - so you will have experience in a management role
- Strong C/C++
- Object-oriented development
- Code and data repositories e.g. Perforce...
- Rendering technology experience e.g. DirectX, OpenGL...a bonus
- Rendering technology development experience e.g. shadowing, reflections, depth of field...a bonus
Who you are
This role is open to UK residents and people able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
This studio offers a competitive salary, good work-life balance, a great holiday allowance and much more.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2050.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.