Senior Product Marketing Manager AAA Game Studio SE England Ref 2049
We are working with a highly successful console games studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their talented team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a studio who believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games, and is this role offers a great chance for career progression.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating with both internal and external partners
- Defining and implementing the studio's global market strategy
- Product marketing campaigns e.g.launches, seasonal promotions, and DLCs
- Ensuring promotional assets are top quality and in-line with the target audience
- Tracking product Key Performance Indicators
- Keeping track of competitor and consumer trends
Who you are
· 5+ years in a marketing managerrole
· Multiple PC/console titles underyour belt as product marketing manager
· Tracking product Key PerformanceIndicators incl. budgets
· Previous experience managingmarketing campaigns for successful video game titles
· Knowledge of publishingplatforms for both console and PC
· Leadership skills
· Excellent communication andpresentation skills
This role is for UK residents, people with the rightto work in the UK and can be part remote in the UK i.e. working onsite 1-2 daysper week.
This is a great opportunity to have a significant impact on the future ofthis studio's games in a challenging but supportive environment. This studiooffers a fantastic work-life balance, a competitive salary and state-of-the-arttechnology.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quotingreference 2049.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We areGDPR compliant