Executive Producer UE4 AAA Studio South UK ref 2043
We are working with a successful console games studio and simulation studio based in the South of England who is looking for an Executive Producer to join their team and work on their simulation games.
This is a studio who believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of the project throughout the development lifecycle
- Setting and monitoring Key Performance Indicators
- Managing the budget and timeframe of the project incl. scheduling
- Making sure all deadlines are met
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Essential Keystaff hires
- Previous experience as an Executive Producer including the development of multiple large budget titles for the console
- Full lifecycle development experience including large console projects
- Hansoft, Jira...
- Excellent knowledge of KPI-driven development
- Light-touch production systems
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Networking experience a bonus
You will be given the opportunity to have a direct and significant impact on the future of this studio's games, work in a challenging yet supportive environment, have a great work-life balance, work with state of the art technology and be given a competitive salary and benefits.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2043.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.