Associate Producer - Console & PC - AAA Studio Germany ref 2022
We are working with an independent PC and console game studio based in Southern Germany. They are using Unreal engine for their high-quality MMO games across various genres. They are actively seeking to hire an Associate Producer for their studio to help manage one or more of their titles.
- Take ownership of relevant areas of the project
- Tracking schedules
- Assist with the successful prioritization of task to meet goals
- Actively participate in all development
- Strong focus on production and management
- Assisting with the coordination of internal and external teams
- 1+ year game experience in a similar role as an associate producer or project manager
- Proactive project management skills, incl. task allocation, deadlines, scheduling, people mgmt, milestones, project tracking, problem-solving, documentation, communicating workflows, risk assessment, deliverables, prioritisation...
- Agile/ Waterfall, Confluence, Kanban or other similar project methodologies
- MS Office advanced knowledge
- Experience with documentation/ communication workflows
- Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment
Great work-life balance, a competitive salary, great holiday allowance, excellent relocation package.
Please email me your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2022.