Remote Senior Games Designer F2P Mobile ref 2009
Weare working with an award-winning game studio based in the UK who are lookingfor a Senior Game Designer to join their team. This is a great opportunity tojoin an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world as long as youcan demonstrate passion and a strong portfolio.
Whatyou will be doing :
• Liaising with programmers regarding projectspecifications
• features, mock-ups, UX, gameplay, economy,balancing and systems design…
• Coordinating with the live-ops team.
• Research and enact new tech and industry norms
- Several years of experience and a proven track record in designing free-to-play games
- Experience with analysing KPIs and using metrics to improve the game balancing
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game mechanics, monetization systems, and game economics
- Experience as a game designer through the complete cycle with at least one successfully released title
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-organized and self-motivated way of working
- Profound mathematical and analytical understanding
Thiscompany offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generousholiday allowance and fully remote work.
Pleaseemail me your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2009.