Lead Game Designer AAA Games Studio North West UK Ref 2034
We are working with a well-known game studios currently looking for a lead designer for our well-established racing franchise. We are a tight-knit team, capable of delivering world-class AAA games. You should have a solid track record of leading design teams on multiple concurrent high profile titles.
What will you do?
- Management and prioritisation of Senior Designers daily workload
- The amalgamation of design concepts to match the game’s vision
- All design documentation is suitable for intended audiences
- Guiding the multidisciplinary team’s communication channels
- Design scoping estimates
- Ownership of the accuracy of both economy and balance modelling
- Working closely with the development team
- Successful implementation of all features
- Line-management, guidance and mentoring of the wider design team
- Collaboration with the Art Director to ensure the best-in-class user experience
- Mentoring and training
- 7+ years in Game Design
- Multiple released titles
- Previous experience leading a team
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with racing/cars, professional or otherwise, a bonus
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance, great bonus scheme, a collaborative working environment and great social events.
Please email your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2034
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.