Lead Narrative Designer - AAA Studio London UK ref 1996
I am working with a AAA studio based in the London Office on their latest award winning project. They are looking for a Lead Narrative Designer to join their talented and successful team with experience on current gen console. You will be accountable for the creation, development and implementation of the games narrative, setting, characters, story arc, emotional tone as directed by the project leadership.
What will you be doing?
- Creating the narrative, characterisations and settings for the game
- Writing incl. concept, research and design documents, blog posts, presentations, internal & external update and marketing videos, in-game tooltips, text logs, audio logs, VO barks, scripted scenes, storyboards, cinematic scripts, motion capture and performance capture scenes
- Expand situation concepts until you flesh out the content into a whole world
- Communicate this vision to art and design teams and collaborate with them productively
- Mentor and assist the narrative and game design teams
- Maintain continuity and quality throughout the game’s development
Who you are
- At least 7+ years relevant games industry experience.
- Great communicator and inspired writer
- Outstanding at creating worlds full of mystery and populating them imaginatively
- Qualified to degree level or comparable
- Familiarity with designing and executing dialogue with Articy
- Understanding of Unity, UDK, CryEngine or equivalent
- RACI matrices and Risk Logs
- SVN, Perforce, AlienBrain...
- Casting and directing actors for voice over, camera, mocap/performance capture...
- 3+ published AAA current gen titles in a similar role to be considered (full lifecycle experience)
This studio offers competitive salaries, bonus scheme and full corporate benefits. World famous games to work on too!
To apply please submit your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1996
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.