Remote QA Lead Tester Games Ref 1976
We are working with an independent cross platform game studio based in Yorkshire who is looking for a Lead QA to join their team on their mission to create top quality, premium games. You will be responsible for the full QA development cycle. For this role you will have manual QA games testing experience. This is not an automation testing role. This role can be available remote as long as you as you are based in the UK with fully working rights and available for onsite visits only when necessary. This position is open to those with the ability to work in the UK without sponsorship.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of project planning
- Determining project needs and deliverables
- Outlining the project coverage throughout the development cycle
- Producing test coverage documentation, test execution plans and metric reports
- QA Test Lead management and team mentoring
- Performance evaluation
- Project analysis and time management
- Keeping project metrics in line with expectations
- Budget limitation management
Who you are
- 3+ years in the games industry
- 1+ released games as a Lead QA
- Mentoring experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, a great work environment, brilliant work outings and fantastic opportunities to progress your career.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1976.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.