AI Combat Systems Designer Action Games Germany Ref 1973
We are working with a well established game studio looking for an AI Systems Designer to work on their latest action combat game. Your role is pivotal and all about AI. You will drive the design, get it working, balance, tune and polish as well as document the AI systems and ensure best practice.
Who are you?
- A passionate gamer – You love it and this shows in your designs
- Analytical – you have a fine understanding of game AI systems and excel in tweaking and fine tuning them to create challenging and surprising yet readable AIs.
- Action and combat-driven – you know how to design AIs to foster and highlight a fast-paced action gameplay.
- Resourceful – you see constraints as a challenge and always find creative solutions to work around them
- An experienced hands-on developer – you like to use editors and scripts, and are keen to demonstrate a high level of ownership and responsibility in your day to day work
- A born communicator and collaborator – You love working with others towards a shared goal, whether with programmers, artists, producers, or fellow designers
- 3+ years professional games design experience iwith an emphasis on driving combat AIs from conception to final polish
- A scripter and working knowledge and use of game editors
What will you be doing?
- Working in an interdisciplinary team including art, production and engineering
No crunch, cosmopolitan city central location, great relocation and renumeration package
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 1973.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.