Systems Designer Action/Combat Game Germany Ref 1972
Our client is a well known games developer for PC and console. They are seeking to hire a System Designer with action/combat design experience for their studio in Germany.
Please see below for an outline of the job description:
What is your role?
- Minimum of 3 years’ game industry design experience and the proven ability to design engaging gameplay experiences
- Balance, tuning and polish of combat systems and features
- Good understanding of the game development process, including technical limitations and opportunities
- Good working knowledge of the technical restrictions and specifications for various game consoles
- Strong working knowledge of game editors and scripting tools· At least one published game on PC and console
What will you do?
- Iteratively balance and fine-tune gameplay elements
- Design and implementation of gameplay using in-house engine tools
- Implementation and development of existing design mechanics and missions/levels
- Pro-actively identify potential upcoming design problems and propose suitable solutions
- Work to a functional brief, within technical constraints
Great city location, no crunch, good relocation package and competitive salary.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, or you would like to discuss your options, please send a copy of your latest CV, with a suitable phone number / Skype ID, alongside a convenient date and time to call to: email@example.com quoting ref 1972.