Mid & Senior Producers PC and Console Games UK Ref 1965
We are one of the UK's leading independent studio's based in the Midlands and are looking for a both mid level and senior producers to work on our AAA titles on console and PC.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for the overall quality of the product balancing budget, time and resources to maximise in this area
- Liaise with the Production Director and wider production team to ensure the product is resourced appropriately and within budget
- Be the point person for publisher contact, owning and maintaining a balanced working relationship
- Clear and regular communication of progress to all partners
- Project methodologies including Agile
- Planning milestones and sprints to ensure ontime delivery of projects
- Autonomously own a large product team from inception to completion
- 3+ years large scale game production experience with console games experience
What we need from you
- Use your insights to engage and illustrate your deep understanding of production processes
- Experience on multiple games, from development to release and ideally beyond
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. Jira or Hansoft)
- Utilising critical metric driven development
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent social, presentation and interpersonal skills
As a studio we value your contribution and offer a phenomenal work-life balance, excellent relocation and top industry salaries.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and sounds like your dream job then please submit your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org today quoting reference 1965.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.