Development Director Game Studio Quebec Ref 1946
We are working with a highly successful digital games and simulation studio based in the province of Quebec, Canada who is looking for an exceptional Development Director to join their team.
This studio believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games. They specialise in original games, VR, mobile and multiple platforms to create unique gaming experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating clear and achievable project goals and milestones
- Keeping development gateways in-line with budget and time schedule
- Ensuring clearly determined workflows and documented processes
- Project conflict resolution to ensure effectiveness and efficiency, providing improvement plans and solutions
- Ensuring the project is in-line with the development roadmap
- Team monitoring, mentoring and development
Who you are
- 10+ years in the games industry in a Production role
- Mobile F2P experience
- Team management experience
- Project management methodologies in game development
- Able to manage key stakeholders including CEO's
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, health and dental care, free healthy snacks and the opportunity to work in a comfortable and friendly environment on projects which you can be genuinely proud of.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1946.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.