Systems Designer Indie Game Studio France Ref 1929
We are working with a fantastic indie game studio based in France who are seeking a talented Systems Designer to join their team and work on their exciting upcoming simulation project. This is a great opportunity to join a diverse studio and develop your skills while working on this unique title for console.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing controls, cameras and other necessary content
- Monitoring developed content on a daily basis
- Identifying and reporting potential production issues
- Creating reporting documentation
- Working with respect to technical constraints
Who you are
- Knowledge of scripting e.g. XML...
- An interest in simulation games
- Understanding of player motivations
- Analytical gameplay balancing
- French speaking a bonus
This studio values their staff and believes in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1929.