Game Designer 18-Month Contract Mobile Studio South East UK Ref 1927
We are working with a fantastic mobile game studio based in the South-East of England who are seeking a passionate Game Designer to join their team on an 18-month contract. The successful candidate will be working on the studio's F2P mobile instalment of their highly successful, family-friendly pillar titles. You will be working hands-on on all aspects of the design process to help realise the studio vision.
What will you be doing?
- Creating design documentation
- Script editing
- Iterating on game object behaviours
- Incorporating player test feedback and live services
- Refining the underlying core gameplay systems
Who you are
- Previous experience as a Game Designer, ideally with F2P mobile
- Experience creating balanced systems
- Knowledge of product commercial requirements
- A passion for video games
- Intersonal and communication skills
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1927.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.