Technical Writer Indie Game Studio France Ref 1922
We are working with a fantastic indie game studio based in France who is seeking a talented Technical Writer to join their team and work on their unique simulation project. You will be given the responsibility of maintaining the documentation, and driving forward the creation of the documentation pipeline.
What will you be doing?
- Producing technical datasheets and release notes
- Demonstrating technical points through video content
- Writing content e.g. installation/maintenance manuals and technical documentation in line with different user levels
- Occasionally aiding in online help
Who you are
- Educated to degree level in English, Computer Science or another technical field
- Able to read and interpret technical procedures
- Experience with creating illustrations and diagrams, screen capturing and/or basic graphics manipulation
- Ability to incorporate information into product documentation
- Brand new office
- Lunch vouchers
- Public transportation subsidy
- Free fruits, cakes and beverages
- Christmas vouchers
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1922.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.