Senior Designer AAA Game Studio South UK Ref 1900
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the South of England who are looking for a talented Senior Designer to join their team and work on multiple projects. Following the success from their previous release, this studio is looking to continue the creation of their engaging multiplayer experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Feature optimisation implementation
- Defining and validating quality targets
- Helping to bring to life the studio's game design vision
- Creating and maintaning documentation
- Maintaining relationships with external partners
- Mentoring other Game Designers
- Participating in recruitment of Junior Designers
- Actioning feedback from focus groups into product design
Who you are
- 5+ years in the games industry
- 1+ released current-gen AAA title under your belt, including a multiplayer factor
- Experience with shooter games
- Gameplay mechanic prototyping in Unity, Unreal Engine 4...
- Source-control applications e.g. Perforce, AlienBrain, SVN...
- Business software e.g. Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of various design areas e.g. feedback, balance, retention, usability, controls, social aspects...
- Able to create top quality design documentation
- Management experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Educated to degree level in Game Design, Computer Science, Marketing...OR relevant technical training
- Previous experience in a Deign role on a live game e.g. working on telemetry/metrics
- Experience implementing market research data
- Unreal Blueprints
- Programming language/scripting experience
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Minimal crunch
- Great work life balance
- Near London location
If this the job for you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1900.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.