Senior Sound Manager VR Studio Netherlands Ref 1893
We are working with an exceptional and unique VR studio based in the heart of the Netherlands who are looking for a passionate Senior Sound Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be granted the responsibility of driving forward the highest quality audio for the studio's immersive virtual reality game experiences and play an integral role on the project development.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of the studio's audio vision
- Delivering top quality VR audio
- Mentoring and managing members of the sound team
- Working hands-on in sound FX, voice and music
- Managing outsourcing partners
Who you are
- 5+ years in an audio production role in the games industry
- 1+ AAA game under your belt from a production role
- Educated to degree level in music OR professional audio training experience
- DAW tools e.g. Pro Tools, MIDI, Sound forge...
- Audio implementation into Unreal Engine 4
- Strong musical knowledge
- Appreciation of studio audio equipment
- Some knowledge of blueprinting
- Previous experience in film/TV postproduction a bonus
- Audio engine knowledge a bonus
- Trained in computer science a bonus
You will be given the opportunity to work in a creative and collaborative environment, have a great work-life balance and no crunch. This isan inclusive studio that values their staff, offering on the job training as well as competitive salaries.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 1893.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.