Cinematics Designer 12-Month Contract AAA Games Midlands UK Ref 1869
We are working with a world-leading AAA racing game studio based in the Midlands, UK who are seeking a Cinematics Designer to join their team on a 12-month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning studio and develop your skills in a AAA environment.
The successful Cinematics Designer will be responsible for the creation of compelling dialogue cut scenes, including excellent pacing and editing. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a good sense of composition and an appreciation for cinematography.
What will you be doing?
- Developing the cinematic vision of the studio
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team to build top-quality cinematics
- Communicating and working closely with scriptwriters and Level Designers to translate scripted scenes into cinematics and to balance story with gameplay
- Identifying possible risks and/or potential areas of improvement
Who you are
- Able to show a strong portfolio showing recent relevant work
- Knowledge of cinematic fundamentals both modern and classic
- Appreciation of cinematic storytelling, pacing and composition
- Good knowledge of cinematography and acting
- Basic understanding of narrative causality and logic
We offer a great work-life balance, excellent bonus scheme and some of the best salaries in the industry.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1869.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.