Narrative Designer Console Game Studio Germany Ref 1868
We are working with an independent console game studio based in the South of Germany who are seeking a passionate Narrative Designer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to apply and develop your Narrative Design skills working on unique games in an inclusive working environment.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering and designing the game narrative
- Theme and narrative arc creation
- Game voice overs, dialogue and narrative content writing
- Designing and realizing assets with the quest
- Maintaining overall quality of the game flow and repairing problems ad hoc
- Maintaining project development within technical and timeline constraints
- Documenting and archiving development pipeline
Who you are
- 1+ released title including narrative design experience
- Deep understanding of what makes a great interactive story
- Experience with story and world building
- Narrative design techniques
- Understanding of game/level techniques
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, long holidays, flexible working hours and great work-life balance.
Do you think this role is for you?
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1868.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.