French Speaking Narrative Designer Indie Game Studio France Ref 1864
We are working with an exceptional indie game studio based in France who is looking for a French speaking Narrative Designer to join their team and work on their exciting new unannounced title. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team and work on a project from early stages of development.
What will you be doing?
- Integrating level narration
- Adjusting narrative elements e.g. animations, interactions, dialogues...
- Working in a multidisciplinary team of artists, coders and other designers
Who you are
- Previous AAA production experience
- Knowledge of level design e.g. prototype, blockout/greybox...
- Able to demonstrate narrative intentions e.g. through rhythm, scripting...
- Analytical skills
- French speaking
This studio values their staff and believes in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1864.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.