Mission Designer Indie Game Studio France Ref 1602
We are working with an indie game studio based in France who is looking for a Mission Designer to join their team and work on an exciting new simulation IP. This is a unique opportunity to join an excellent studio and develop your skills whilst working in a dynamic team on an ambitious project.
What will you be doing?
- Design documentation
- Documentation for the team
- Prepare for potential Design related issues
- Reporting documents
- Designing production tools for various game modes
Who you are
- 2+ years in a similar position
- Appreciation of simulations
- Analytical and teamwork skills
- French speaking a distinct bonus
We value our staff and believe in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1602.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.