Game Designer Indie Studio France Ref 1861
We are working with a fantastic studio based in France who is looking for a talented Game Designer to join their team and work on their exciting new simulation project. This is a great opportunity to work on an ambitious and unique project and develop your skills as a Game Designer.
What will you be doing?
- Designing various modes within the game
- Building necessary production tools
- Creating clear documentation
- Monitoring the modes for bugs, iteration...
- Task management
Who you are
- 2+ years as a Game Designer
- Experience or knowledge of UX
- Knowledge of Serious Game
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio values their staff and believes in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1861.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.