Associate Producer Mobile Games NW England Ref 1832
Our client is a mobile games studio based in the NW of England, creating hit mobile titles. We seek an Associate Producer to work alongside and help manage their team and related projects.
What will you do?
Under the management of a Producer, you will supervise all these production tasks:
- Respect of milestones schedule, planning constraints
- Production monitoring : Report project status to the Producer
- Tasks / Priorities / Budget management
- Coordinate with the QA team for product testing cycles
- Documentation and implementation of internal processes, coordination between teams as required
Who you are
- University or College degree
- Passion for video games entertainment and avid game player
- Leadership / Communication skills
- Autonomy / Organized
- Detail-driven and solution-oriented
- Experience in an equivalent role
- Good salary relative to experience, bonus, pension and generous holidays
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply quoting reference 1832.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.