Narrative Designer VR Studio Netherlands Ref 1810
We are working with a fantastic independent VR game studio based in the heart of the Netherlands who is looking for a motivated Narrative Designer to join their team and work on their ambitious new AAA action project. This is a great opportunity to join a unique and exciting studio and help develop the story telling aspects in the field of immersive virtual reality technology.
What will you be doing?
- Writing for an immersive and exciting world, igniting the player's imagination
- Guiding the narrative aspects of the project
- Taking into account and supporting the project gameplay
- Participating in the writing of dialogue and implementation into the game engine
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
Who you are
- Previous experience in the games industry as a Narrative Designer, having worked on AAA action titles
- Full development lifecycle experience
- Able to write high level abstracts for a diverse audience
- Appreciation of spatial layout
- Experience in a Game/Level Design role a bonus
- Visual communication e.g. using drawings, photo bash...a bonus
- Knowledge of VR story-telling a bonus
You will be given the opportunity to work in a creative and collaborative environment, have a great work-life balance and no crunch. This is an inclusive studio that values their staff, offering on the job training as well as competitive salaries.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1810.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.