Senior Producer AAA Games South UK Ref 1728
We are working with a AAA game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Senior Producer to join their team and work on their world-famous pillar titles for next gen platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining a time schedule for your team as well as planning documentation
- Ensuring work milestones are met
- Making sure feature change requests are communicated to the relevant teams
- Identifying potential risk areas
- Mentoring members of the team including new staff
Who you are
- 5+ years in the games industry including AAA
- Full production lifecycle experience
- Office Suite e.g. Excel, Word...
- Bug tracking systems e.g. Jira...
- Project management and version control systems e.g. Hansoft, Shotgun, Perforce...
- Previous experience working with QA and the different testing techniques
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, an excellent pension and annual bonus scheme, 25 days of paid holiday and great relocation support.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1728.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.