Senior Game Designer F2P Games Copenhagen Ref 1649
We are working with a F2P game studio based in the lively, cosmopolitan city of Copenhagen. The studio is looking to hire a Senior Game Designer to join their team and work on the creative world of a fast-paced game for PC and console.
What will you be doing?
- Creating gameplay aspects including conception, implementation and presentation
- Offering feedback to other team members
- Designing aspects including environments, levels, NPC and creature spawns/abilities, playable characters and session flow
Who you are
- 5+ years in the games industry
- 1+ released title as a Designer
- MMO / RPG / MOBA / RTS experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Player behaviour interpretation
- UI design
- Experience in other disciplines e.g. art, programming, production, audio...
- Degree in a relevant field
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an exciting new title currently under NDA. This studio is based in a beautiful, scenic and lively capital city.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1649.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.