System Designer Mobile Games Germany Ref 1647
We are working with a well-established mobile game studio based in Berlin who is looking for a System Designer to join their team and work on their projects from conceptualisation to completion.
What will you be doing?
- Game economy modelling
- Conceptualising the game systems
- Game monetization including content valuing
- Maximising user retention
- Mapping out game progression
- Ensuring high quality of the projects
- Suggesting possible improvements
- Providing documentation, wireframes, prototypes...
Who you are
- 3+ years' experience with game system design, balancing, pacing and monetization strategies in F2P games
- Educated to degree level in game design/maths/psychology or similar
- Appreciation of the social gaming industry and mobile business models
- Understanding of player motivations
- Analytical gameplay balancing
- Game engines e.g. Unity a bonus
- German speaking a bonus
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an engaging and challenging work space in a multi-disciplinary team. This studio offers a friendly and multi-cultural environment and flexible work hours.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1647.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.