Senior Art Producer AAA Games Netherlands Ref 1613
Our client based in Amsterdam boasts critically acclaimed AAA titles and a carefully selected team, comprising some of the most accomplished and talented developers in the Industry.
They are looking for a Senior Art Producer to nurture a completely new AAA massive multiplayer/RPG project,and oversee the methodologies by which their art content production is planned and executed.
What we need from you
- You will have inception to post-release experience of at least one project in an art management or art production capacity
- You have fundamental understanding of art, design and technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills letting you bulid strong relationships between teams. You'll be comfortable leading meetings and directing tasks as necessary
You must be flexible, highly motivated and approachable in a role that will see you interact with all development disciplines in pursuit of successful project delivery.
Who you are
- 6+ years in art production management
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Exposure to and fluency in a range of project management software packages
- Ability to identify project risks and logical dependencies, proposing optimal solutions where issues emerge
- Experience managing outsource engagements
- Knowledge of art production processes
If this opportunity is of interest to you, or you would like to discuss your options, please send a copy of your latest CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1613.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.