UK's 90% Metacritic AAA Racing Studio hiring Track Designer Ref 963
Our client, one of the UK's premiere AAA development studios; well-known for the exacting standards of polish displayed on every title they ship. They are now offering an opportunity for a gifted Track Designer to join their North UK studio's talent in delivering AAA racing experiences.
- Play a major role in establishing, then communicating the vision for the overall racing experience across tracks to Art, Animation and Audio teams
- Work closely with Senior Track Designer for feedback and design goals, championing a standard-setting racing experience at the production's every corner to the finish
- At least 3 years' experience within the games industry and at least one title shipped, ideally involved in racing game track design
- A passionate communicator of ideas in verbal, written and visual terms across all departments and levels, 3D modelling software knowledge highly beneficial
- Prior level design and scripting exposure within current-gen engine (UE4 / Unity5), having dissected and isolated the formula of what makes a racing track great
- Infectious enthusiasm, relentless motivation to improve and learn and a passion for delivering great games
To be considered, please submit CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to email@example.com quoting reference 963 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27