Level Designer PC Games South Germany Ref 1577
We are working with a PC and console studio based in the South of Germany who is looking for a Level Designer to work on their exciting new projects. You will be responsible for all areas of level creation.
What will you be doing?
- Macro and micro level design drafts
- Using Unreal Engine 4 and blueprint system to design and prototype aspects of the world in-game, including enemy encounters and quests
- Ensuring level design adheres to the gameplay and narrative of the project
- Play-testing and feedback
Who you are
- 2+ years in the games industry as a Level Designer
- 3D engine game editors
- Open world game experience
- May layout creation
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Released game titles as a Level Designer a bonus
- Unreal Engine 4 and blueprint system a bonus
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative work environment
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1577.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.