French Speaking Senior Mobile Designer - Quebec Ref 1560
We are working with a highly successful digital games and simulation studio based in the beautiful city of Quebec, Canada looking for a Senior Mobile Designer to join their studio and work on their new mobile game title.
This studio believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games. They specialise in original games, VR, mobile and multiple platforms to create unique gaming experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Establishing the game design concepts
- Designing the monetization mechanics
- Communicating the design and concepts to the team
- Game documentation
- Evaluating the game's competitors
- Designing and ensuring balance of the game's rules
- Helping with different aspects such as environments, levels, missions...
Who you are
- 5+ years in the video games industry OR a creative field
- Educated to degree level in an artistic/technical area in the video games/digital entertainment industry
- Knowledge of the video games industry including monetization aspects
- Team mentoring
- English and French language
This studio offers a competitive salary, health and dental care, free healthy snacks and the opportunity to work in a comfortable and friendly environment on projects which you can be genuinely proud of.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1560.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.