Action/Shooter Game Designer AAA Studio UK Ref 1533
We are working with a AAA Game studio based in the NW of England who is looking for a Game Designer to join their team and work on their exciting new action IP. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-famous studio and help to guide their project.
What will you be doing?
- Setting the direction of the project experience
- Guiding the core gameplay systems
- Game mechanics design and process archiving
- Combat choreography in cooperation with programmers, quest designers and animators
- AI element creation
Who you are
- 2+ released titles
- 1+ released action/shooter game title
- Combat and shooting mechanics creation
- Unreal 4 preferred
- Agile development
- Gameplay systems
- Previous experience designing:
- Character movement
- Weapons/equipment systems
- Melee combat
- Health models
- Player cameras
- HUD/player information systems
- Loot systems
- Multiplayer modes
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1533.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.