90% Metacritic AAA Studio Vacancy For Senior Design, North UK Ref 323
Our client, one of the UK's premiere AAA development studios; well-known for the exacting standards of polish displayed on every title they ship. They are now offering an opportunity for a gifted Game Designer to join their North UK studio's talent.
- Own the creative vision for major features that define the AAA experiences the studio is known for, constantly striving for innovation and quality throughout the course of the project's life-cycle
- Create and deliver presentations to stakeholders, forming concrete goals and metrics for features that will drive industry standards for years to come
- Take part in feature implementation across multiple departments, reviewing, adjusting and iterating in a dynamic feedback-loop
- Share industry know-how to help Junior members excel across the team
- AAA games design veterancy of 5 years or more, having been involved in crafting great games from inception to release, with a finger on the pulse of the gamer environment
- Experience in the tight-rope balancing act of complex systems within AAA games (ideally Unreal 3/4), confident in understanding the needs of diverse departments
- Organisational and time-keeping skill as well as effective communication of ideas and features in visual, verbal and written terms with an infectious passion that puts the player at the heart
- Additional understanding of UE4 Blueprint Scripting and a background in game theory or related sciences greatly beneficial
We offer a competitive salary and annual pay reviews as well as a great work atmosphere.
To be considered, please submit CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to email@example.com quoting reference 323 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27