Executive Producer Racing Games Midlands UK Ref 1477
We are working with an award-winning racing game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is looking for an Executive Producer to join their team and work on their one of their most renowned titles. This role focuses on project management and production scheduling and is not a creative production position.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating clear and achievable project goals and milestones
- Keeping development gateways in-line with budget and time schedule
- Ensuring clearly determined workflows and documented processes
- Project conflict resolution to ensure effectiveness and efficiency, providing improvement plans and solutions
- Ensuring the project is in-line with the development roadmap
- Team monitoring, mentoring and development
Who you are
- AAA with a number of titles under your belt
- Full production life cycle experience including LiveOps
- Team management including cross-functional scalable teams
- Experience working on multiple projects concurrently
- Project management methodologies in game development
- Experience of games as a service and production environments
- Able to manage key stakeholders including CEO's as well as team spans of up to 80
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance, a collaborative working environment, excellent pension and great social events.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1477.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.