Senior LiveOps Producer F2P Copenhagen Ref 1459
We are working with F2P game studio based in the lively, cosmopolitan city of Copenhagen. The studio is looking to hire Senior LiveOps Producer to join their team and work on the creative world of a fast-paced game for PC and console.
What will you be doing?
- Fast LiveOps game release management
- Smooth pipeline production maintenance
- Feature requirement definition
- Planning resource needs and agile development
- Participate in QA updates
- Ensuring efficient development environments
Who you are
- 5+ years in game development
- 1+ released title as in a Lead/Management role
- Planning and prioritization experience
- F2P and/or games as a service experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Agile development a bonus
- Console and PC experience a bonus
- QA/game development experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an exciting new title currently under NDA. This studio is based in a beautiful, scenic and lively capital city.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1459.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.