Senior Audio Designer – UK South Ref 332
We are working with a cross-platform studio based in the South of England who is looking for innovatory Senior Audio Designer to join their team. This role combines imaginative sound creation with musical composition.
- Recording and mixing sounds, instruments and voices
- Sound effects creation
- Sound implementation
- Create innovative conversation
- 5+ years in the games industry
- 3+ released titles
- Experience of sound recording and game implementation
- Excellence in inventive sound design demonstrated in your CV, portfolio and showreel
- Wwise, FMOD, unity, Unreal...
- Scripting e.g. with UE4 Blueprints, Max MSP...
- Musical skills
- Keen game player and games aficionado
- All round good egg
Competitive salary including health, leisure and life cover benefits
Permanent position with career development structure
Cozy, sociable studio in a technology hub in striking distance of London and countryside.
Please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format and portfolio links to email@example.com quoting reference 332.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.