Lead Producer VR Game Studio Amsterdam Ref 1243
Are you a highly skilled Producer? Do you have experience in the games industry? Are you interested in working with one of the world's largest VR and AR developers?
This world leading independent virtual reality studio based in the heart of Amsterdam is looking for a Lead Producer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Managing resource budgets and the development plans and processes
- Collaborating with the team, management and client
- Managing risks and issues
- Mentoring production staff
- Managing projects across the company
- 10+ years in game production including multiple projects and platforms
- Responsible for a major project throughout its production cycle
- AAA production experience
- Game development and video game technologies
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Agile development, particularly Scrum
- Project management tools, particularly Excel
- Virtual Reality experience a bonus
Who you are
Benefits This is an inclusive studio that values their staff, offering on the job training as well as competitive salaries and a great work life balance.
Application Sounds like your dream job? Then please email your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1243.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and don’t discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.