Senior Game Designer Game Studio Germany Ref 1136
Are you an experienced Game Designer? Are you interested in working for a highly renowned independent console studio?
This independent PC and console game studio based in western Germany is looking for a Senior Game Designer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with the Creative Director and design team to develop the studio's design vision
- Training junior designers
- Design documentation
- Communicating the game design needs to partners
- Optimising user experience using player behaviour data
- Testing and balancing gameplay data
- 5+ years in game design development
- Able to communicate design ideas and feature requests
- Core design mechanics and dynamics across different genres
- Game engines, design toolsets, and pipelines
- Current knowledge of design trends
- 1+ released game title as game designer
- Fluent in English
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Unreal Engine 4 a bonus
- AAA game experience a bonus
- PC and console experience
- Focus Test leading a bonus
Who you are
Benefits This studio offers flexible working hours with on the job training, and a great relocation package with private medical and pension scheme.
Application Please email me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com, quoting reference 1136.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.