Sound Designer AAA Games South UK Ref 1422
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Sound Designer to join their team and work on high quality music implementation for their pillar titles.
What will you be doing?
- Music editing and implementation
- Music playback systems maintenance
- Designing new methods of music triggering and implementation
- 1+ released title using Wwise and Unreal
- Music facing DAWs e.g. Pro Tools, Logic...
- Score reading skills
- Music production methods
- Audio-QA skills
- Experience with a variety of hardware and software processors a bonus
Who you are
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, an excellent pension and annual bonus scheme, 25 days of paid holiday and great relocation support.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1422.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.